The cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Auchi (Auchi Poly) for 2019/2020 academic session has been published online. The details on Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark can be found below.
The genera public are hereby informed that Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Auchi (Auchi Poly). Do you want to study in a Nigerian Polytechnic? Is that Nigerian Polytechnic the Federal Polytechnic Auchi? if so, then you may be interested in Knowing that the Cut off mark for Auchi Poly will be discussed here.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since the 2019/2020 Cut Off Mark is Yet to Be Released, We are going to Update 2018/2019 Cut Off Mark Below. So, The Cut off mark you will be thereafter is that of 2018/2019 academic session.
Other Fed Poly Auchi News
Fed Poly Auchi JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Auchi Poly and has been searching for Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic Auchi for this session (2019/2020).
All Fed Poly Auchi Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 100. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 100, 120 or 150 or a minimum of 100 are eligible to buy Auchi Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Auchi Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 100 or below are for all the programmes in the Federal Polytechnic Auchi.
Auchi Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Auchi will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160