The first, second and third batch admission list of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd batch admission list can be found below.
Has FUAM Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is FUAM Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that FUAM first, second and third batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUAM admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Currently as at the time of updating this article, FUAM admission list has not been uploaded on the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered admission.
Other FUAM Latest News
How To Check FUAM Admission Status
We are going to update this article when the official FUAM admission list has been released and is accessible on Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Portal. The procedures to check FUAM admission status when it has been released can be found below.
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
How To Check FUAM Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
FUAM Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUAM with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUAM is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUAM Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.