The JAMB 2019/2020 reprinting allows all candidates who have registered for this year’s JAMB examination to check their JAMB examination details. This JAMB examination details contains the JAMB exam date, exam center and time.
These are necessary information for all JAMB candidates to successfully participate in the 2019 JAMB examination. Some candidates are finding it hard to do they JAMB reprinting; which is why this article has been modified to assist those ones reprint they JAMB examination slip.
Below, you will find the procedures and instructions to reprint or in other words, check your JAMB examination date, center and time.
The JAMB 2019 examination date and center showing each candidates examination details such as venue, date and seat number will be available any moment from when JAMB registration form for 2019/2020 commences.
How Reprint JAMB Examination Slip
There are two methods in which candidates can use and check or access their JAMB Exam Date and Center:
Method 1: By Visiting JAMB Website
- This is the best method to check JAMB Exam Date and Center and it requires only Candidates Registration Number or Email Address, With this method, you don’t have to wait for any email address from JAMB to be able to access your Exam Information.
- First, you go to JAMB official website by clicking jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- Click on reprint jamb slip or a similar option like that
- Type in your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- See How to Check and Print Your Exam Date And Center Instantly Here.
Method 2: Checking Email Address
As an Option Candidates are required to login to the Email address they use to register for their JAMB Profile and Look for an Email From JAMB containing their Exam Date and Center.
They are to Download and Print out the PDF File sent to them by JAMB and Come with it on the day of their Examination.
JAMB May also send the details to Individual Email Addresses of Candidates who has registered for the Exam.