Before any candidate can become a student of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital school of Nursing, he or she must have applied for admission. Applying for admission requires the purchase of the admission form and duly completing it before the deadline.
Speaking of admission form, The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing admission form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released for sale.
All candidates who are interested in applying for Nursing admission in the University of Ilorin Teaching hospital are hereby informed that the admission form is now available. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- · Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- · NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- · Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- · Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- · Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- · Birth Certificate
- · Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission.
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
Payments are to be made through the link below payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
SUBMISSION: Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
- Closing Date: Not later than 30th July, 2019
- Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
- Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
- Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar