The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training (SCHOTP) Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session is currently out on sale.
The general public are hereby informed that UMTH School of Community Health Officers Training (SCHOTP) form for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released for sale by the management of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
The details and instructions accompanied with the release of UMTH SCHOTP admission form and the steps and procedures to successfully buy and apply for the program can be found below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Other UMTH related posts
UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 2ND MAY TO 12TH JULY, 2019.
Entrance Examination: 22ND to 26TH JULY, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through:-08020738478 _ 08164448075